Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2012

Working on a Poster!

Every now and then I like to work on a poster - putting together some of my photos that seem to go together.  A couple of years ago I did one showing photos of various market scenes in Aix-en-Provence.  It was one of the first ones I worked on - and my son helped me finish the final steps in Photoshop Elements to make sure I could print the poster the way I wanted to print it.  I like to use my HP wide format printer with 13 x 19 photo paper to print the poster.  Recently, I've been taking a class in Photoshop Elements at UNF, hoping I could learn more about this program myself!  The other day, I put some of my butterfly photos together to make a poster.  I decided to use photos showing nine different types of butterflies and identify them with their names below their photos.  Here is a small version of what I have been working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment