Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Artist Y-ART Sale

Coming up this Saturday, September 8, is the Artist Y-ART Sale at the Adele Grage Cultural Center in Atlantic Beach.  I am excited to be a part of this!

This Y-ART Sale is like a YARD Sale for artists - and much easier to get ready for than a show, like Arts in the Park!  For the Y-ART Sale I am gathering things that I have had for several years - and hopefully will sell them for a fraction of what they had been listed at before.  Many of them have come from the art gallery where I sell my work in North Carolina. About two years ago, I changed the shape and design of my display there and was unable to show some of my larger vertical sized work on the shelves that I like to use there.  So, this sale in Atlantic Beach will be a perfect place to put these items.

Spread the word and stop by and say hello!



No comments:

Post a Comment