Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

rain...rooftops...and roses....

I've been thinking about all the rain we have had here recently.  Every day we have had an afternoon deluge.  I have been caught in it several times and that reminds me how quickly this area, so close to the ocean, gets very saturated.  When I was in Paris, not too long ago, there was a lot of rain, as well.  I always love to take photos of rooftops when I am visiting cities.  The view is so different than the view I have at home.  Even in the rain, the rooftops are very interesting.

And there is always the surprise of pretty flowers that can be seen at windows and window boxes that give a hint of brightness on a dreary day.



Here at home, I have one struggling rosebush trying its best to brighten a corner of my yard.



No comments:

Post a Comment